Access hidden options such as: Disable Confirm Logout, Change Minimum Password Strength, Show Empty Product Categories, Hide Product Category Name/Count, Disable New User Registration from wp-login.php screen.
Easy Options for WooCommerce will allow you to access some hidden options that are not normally available to you.
* CONFIRM LOGOUT: Allows you to disable to the Confirm Logout question on the WooCommerce My-Account page.
* MINIMUM PASSWORD STRENGTH: Allows you to change the Minimum Password Strength required for users. You can choose Strong, Medium, Weak or Very Weak.
* EMPTY PRODUCT CATEGORIES: Let’s you choose to show or hide empty product categories on the Shop pages.
* PRODUCT CATEGORY TEXT: Let’s you choose to show or hide the title/text that appears under each product category image on the Shop pages.
* PRODUCT CATEGORY COUNT: Let’s you choose to show or hide the count of items that appears under each product category image on the Shop pages.
* DISABLE NEW USER REGISTRATION: If you are using the WooCommerce registration pages on My-Account page and/or during checkout, you can choose to disable the new user registration form that appears on wp-login.php?action=register . This can help reduce spam bot sign ups.
New WordPress plugin available:
Minimum Password Strength for WooCommerce
Adjust the minimum password strength required by WooCommerce. Choose from strong, medium, weak or very weak.
WooCommerce minimum password strength can be set to Very Weak, Weak, Medium or Strong. A setting of Very Weak will also disable the strength meter used on WooCommerce pages.
New WordPress plugin now available:
Update Theme and Plugins from Zip File
Quickly and easily upgrade plugins and themes from a zip file without having to remove or delete their folders first, and avoid the “destination already exists” error message.
WordPress will let you install a NEW plugin or theme from a zip file, but it does NOT allow you to upgrade them from a zip file. If you try to upgrade from a zip file, you will get an error message that says “destination already exists” and the upgrade will fail. WordPress will not allow you to upgrade from a zip file.
Update Theme and Plugins from Zip File will allow you to easily upgrade from a zip file, avoiding the “destination already exists” error message.
There is also an option to create a backup copy of the old plugin or theme, in case there is a problem with the new version.
This WordPress plugin lets you automatically schedule the export of a table from a MySQL query made on the WordPress database, and save it as a CSV file. You can then use this CSV file anyway you want
Works with the TablePress Automatic Periodic Table Import extension, so you can show/view/display any database table on a WordPress page.
Version 1.0.0 has no settings page yet, so all changes need to be made in the /wp-content/plugins/auto-export-db-table-to-file/auto-export-db-table-to-file.php file directly.
Download from here:
Show Empty Product Categories for WooCommerce WordPress plugin now available.
Show WooCommerce product categories even when they are empty and have no products assigned to them.
You can now easily enable or disable the display of empty product categories in WooCommerce.
** You may need to change your Shop Page Display and/or Default Category Display to include Subcategories on the WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Display page.
Auto Login New User After Registration WordPress plugin v1.5.4 now available!
Automatically login new user right after they have registered. Add Password field to registration form. Disable admin notification emails of new user registrations and user password resets. Allow redirect of new user to any page right after they have registered.
This plugin has the following great features:
– Auto-login: When a new user registers, this will automatically log them in right away.
– Redirect: Choose the web page you want them to be redirected too after they register and are auto-logged in.
– Independent option to add Password field to new user registration form, so users can create their password during registration instead of having to wait for an email and clicking the link in the email.
– Independent option to disable the annoying admin notification emails about new user registrations. User will still receive their email about how to setup their password.
– Independent option to disable the annoying admin notification emails about users lost/changed password. User will still receive their email about how to reset their password.
This free WordPress plugin let’s you use a different PayPal Standard email account for payments in WooCommerce for a specific product category. It will let you set a different PayPal email address.
Setup a second PayPal email address so you can use a different PayPal account to process payments in WooCommerce when product in a specific product category is added to the customers shopping cart.
Works with PayPal Standard that is included with WooCommerce install. You can set an alternate PayPal email address.
Available now for DOWNLOAD from the WordPress.org plugin directory.
Click HERE to download now.