Access hidden options such as: Disable Confirm Logout, Change Minimum Password Strength, Show Empty Product Categories, Hide Product Category Name/Count, Disable New User Registration from wp-login.php screen.
Easy Options for WooCommerce will allow you to access some hidden options that are not normally available to you.
* CONFIRM LOGOUT: Allows you to disable to the Confirm Logout question on the WooCommerce My-Account page.
* MINIMUM PASSWORD STRENGTH: Allows you to change the Minimum Password Strength required for users. You can choose Strong, Medium, Weak or Very Weak.
* EMPTY PRODUCT CATEGORIES: Let’s you choose to show or hide empty product categories on the Shop pages.
* PRODUCT CATEGORY TEXT: Let’s you choose to show or hide the title/text that appears under each product category image on the Shop pages.
* PRODUCT CATEGORY COUNT: Let’s you choose to show or hide the count of items that appears under each product category image on the Shop pages.
* DISABLE NEW USER REGISTRATION: If you are using the WooCommerce registration pages on My-Account page and/or during checkout, you can choose to disable the new user registration form that appears on wp-login.php?action=register . This can help reduce spam bot sign ups.
New WordPress plugin available:
Minimum Password Strength for WooCommerce
Adjust the minimum password strength required by WooCommerce. Choose from strong, medium, weak or very weak.
WooCommerce minimum password strength can be set to Very Weak, Weak, Medium or Strong. A setting of Very Weak will also disable the strength meter used on WooCommerce pages.
Show Empty Product Categories for WooCommerce WordPress plugin now available.
Show WooCommerce product categories even when they are empty and have no products assigned to them.
You can now easily enable or disable the display of empty product categories in WooCommerce.
** You may need to change your Shop Page Display and/or Default Category Display to include Subcategories on the WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Display page.
This free WordPress plugin let’s you use a different PayPal Standard email account for payments in WooCommerce for a specific product category. It will let you set a different PayPal email address.
Setup a second PayPal email address so you can use a different PayPal account to process payments in WooCommerce when product in a specific product category is added to the customers shopping cart.
Works with PayPal Standard that is included with WooCommerce install. You can set an alternate PayPal email address.
Available now for DOWNLOAD from the WordPress.org plugin directory.
Click HERE to download now.