I now have a Galaxy S3 running Android and although I love eSword, it is not available on Android, so instead I have been using MySword instead.
There are tons of free resources for eSword available and I thought it would be great if I could convert them to use with MySword.
It turns out that the file formats (for unlocked modules) are identical. So you simply need to change the extension name to get them to work.
Simply change the .bblx extension of the eSword Bible module to .bbl.mybible to make it a MySword Bible module.
Thanks to Peter Pellerin at the following post for pointing it out:
One thought on “Convert eSword Bible modules to MySword Bible modules”
I found simple bible reader at http://www.churchsw.org/2013/02/simple-bible-reader-converter.html . It will convert between quite a few formats, including e-sword to mysword. I tried the renaming technique for Alford’s greek testament, but it did not work. I looked at the original e-sword module and a converted module using the mentioned tool, and the formats are not quite the same.
This tool does a good job of conversion.