Access hidden options such as: Disable Confirm Logout, Change Minimum Password Strength, Show Empty Product Categories, Hide Product Category Name/Count, Disable New User Registration from wp-login.php screen.
Easy Options for WooCommerce will allow you to access some hidden options that are not normally available to you.
* CONFIRM LOGOUT: Allows you to disable to the Confirm Logout question on the WooCommerce My-Account page.
* MINIMUM PASSWORD STRENGTH: Allows you to change the Minimum Password Strength required for users. You can choose Strong, Medium, Weak or Very Weak.
* EMPTY PRODUCT CATEGORIES: Let’s you choose to show or hide empty product categories on the Shop pages.
* PRODUCT CATEGORY TEXT: Let’s you choose to show or hide the title/text that appears under each product category image on the Shop pages.
* PRODUCT CATEGORY COUNT: Let’s you choose to show or hide the count of items that appears under each product category image on the Shop pages.
* DISABLE NEW USER REGISTRATION: If you are using the WooCommerce registration pages on My-Account page and/or during checkout, you can choose to disable the new user registration form that appears on wp-login.php?action=register . This can help reduce spam bot sign ups.